Mermaids Rule at Starbucks!
Ever heard of a "secret menu" at Starbucks? If not, you're missing out on life. This beauty is the Mermaid Frappuccino!
After wasting hard-earned coins on the Unicorn Frappuccino® Blended Crème which made its magical appearance last week, the Mermaid Frappuccino is definitely a redemption. Unlike the Unicorn, the Mermaid delivers taste.
Call ahead before visiting your local Starbucks to make sure they have all the ingredients. Here's the recipe if you prefer to capture a screenshot and take it with you for your order:
Mermaid Frappuccino recipe:
- Vanilla Bean Frappuccino
- Add freeze dried whole blackberries
- Line the cup with green mixed drizzle (recipe below)
- Top with whipped cream and additional drizzle or matcha powder
For ease of ordering the mermaid Frappuccino can also be ordered as a Pokémon Go Frappuccino without raspberry syrup.
- 8 pumps of white mocha sauce
- 3 pumps toasted coconut syrup
- 3 heaping scoops of matcha
- Mix in pitcher until smooth and pour into gravity bottle